- This policy is updated from time to time. This is the latest version.
- We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services, to improve the Site and to enable certain functions on the Site.
- We also collect information to better understand how visitors use the Site and present timely, relevant information to them.
- By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We may collect the following information
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode and preferences
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
We also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Collecting data helps us to understand what you are looking at, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you promotional emails about products and services and other things we thnk might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer hard drive. It enables our Site to identify your computer as you view different pages on our Site.
Cookies allow Sites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information for example, how many people use the Site and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our Site traffic using an analytics package
- Identify whether you are signed into the Site
- Test content on our Site
- Store information about your preferences
- To recognise when you return to the Site
Note: cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our Site functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our Site you will see one tick box allowing you to opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind via by sending an email to email@example.com.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to you information we have strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
Links from our Site
Our Site may contain links to other Sites.
Please note that we have no control of Sites outside www.ideascast.com. If you provide information to a Site to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.