OpusView will optimize team coordination and working, simplify communication, and provide instant visibility of project costs and risks. With OpusView achieve outstanding results with improved project monitoring and control.
Create reusable template components to set up business projects in seconds. With OpusView templates you can align work to leading project methodologies or internal standards, to increase project success.
OpusView at a glance
Executives and project leaders easily access real-time performance and status information.
Coordinate teams and stakeholders, and align their work purpose to priorities and goals.
Full set of productivity tools removing the need
to toggle between multiple apps.
Break down large initiatives into
smaller projects to simplify execution
Build your own or utilize out-of-the-box templates to rapidly set up projects.
All-in-one solution where social working meets project management
meets real-time communications.
- Virtual assistant delivers understanding faster.
- No need to search for key information.
- Intelligence from all your work and projects.
Manage and monitor activities
- Keep teams coordinated and working optimally.
- Spot resourcing opportunities to get work done faster.
- View activity schedules, current status and reminders.
Communication made simple
- Teams conversations are organized and easily accessible.
- Real-time messaging and voice calls to share viewpoints and knowledge.
- Remove communication latency between stakeholders.
Plan and streamline workflows
- Visualize and share tasks with internal and external stakeholders.
- Align work activity to goals and strategy.
- Manage changes and updates to requirements.
Dashboards to view team performance
- Access in real-time key performance metrics.
- Know about off plan events through multi-channel notifications.
- Make effective interventions based on the latest information.
Preserve digital knowledge
- Teams blogs and wikis to share articles, discussions and documents.
- Turn successful, proven project patterns into reusable templates.
- Smart search your digital memory to find information for your next project.
Manage project risks
- Identify, analyze and create response plans for project risks.
- Create custom risk events for projects.
- View risk exposure levels using project heat maps.
Manage project costs
- View projects costs at individual and team levels.
- Track history of costs to make sure project budgets are adhered to.
- Use rate cards to define worker fees at project level.
OpusView incorporates a powerful mix of social working, project management and real-time communications that blend seamlessly to deliver unparalleled result maximizing the return on your teams and business projects.
Here’s what people are saying about OpusView.
OpusView gives us the solution to seamlessly aggregate and expose the project and task data in real-time, across all stakeholders allowing for swift informed decisions. This in turn delivers a clear vision and alignment across teams over multiple geographies, making them more productive.
OpusView is what Project Managers have long been waiting for. It’s an easy to use tool that promotes communication, collaboration and transparency within and across projects. I’ve looked at numerous tools over the years and OpusView ticks all the boxes for me. Once used it soon becomes indispensable. It saves time and effort and has great reporting and dashboard features.
OpusView is the ideal solution to internally collaborate across business functions to optimise your procurement processes to better manage customers supplier relationships, contracts and costs.
The template functionality in OpusView is very powerful; to create standard based project components and then to incorporate them into projects is a game changer for us.
An ideal solution for any business that has teams working collaboratively on projects. It has all the tools you need in one place and it’s highly intuitive.
OpusView offers some of the richest functionality available in any PPM solution and extends this a long way by utilising social-networking capability and principles.
Independent Consultant, Business Change and Transformation Director
Most importantly, I think that OpusView supports “choice” rather than forcing people into specific “best practices”, which are always rather subjective. The provision of appropriate “good practice” templates can be used, by the OpusView customer, to nudge people into desired behaviours.
Practice Leader, Bloor
The value that we see and experience with OpusView continues to grow on a daily basis, by allowing us to quickly set up business projects using a series of pre-defined templates, to the ability to collaborate with all team members, whether they are internal or external to the organisation.